Follow the Office of the President
- April 21, 2021Host Dr. Gregory Washington speaks with Ed Maibach, director of Mason's Center for Climate Change Communication about overcoming misinformation about climate change dangers.
- April 15, 2021Na’ama Gold is from Arad, Israel, and has been working in the United States for the past six years. She has led Mason Hillel for four of those years.
- March 31, 2021Doctoral student Sharrell Hassell-Goodman is co-chair of the Student Voice Committee.
- March 29, 2021Host and Mason President Dr. Gregory Washington speaks with Mason epidemiologist and public health expert Saskia Popescu about what she has experienced on the front lines of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- March 12, 2021How could the U.S. have improved its response to the COVID-19 pandemic? Mason president Gregory Washington hosts CHHS epidemiologist, Amira Roess, PhD MPH, as she breaks down the many factors impacting the nation's response and recovery.
- March 11, 2021There is one more week to give your feedback for the recommendations from the Anti-Racism and Inclusive Excellence Task Force. The feedback form is open through close of business Friday, March 19.
- March 10, 2021Mason Lighting the Way Spotlights from the Task Force
- March 1, 2021On Thursday, March 4, from 2:30 to 4 p.m., George Mason University will host the second of two town halls to share the recommendations from the Anti-Racism and Inclusive Excellence Task Force.
- February 24, 2021An advisory board to promote community policing, a required foundational course on diversity and inclusion, and a university-wide infrastructure to promote and enhance anti-racism, diversity, equity, and inclusion were among the recommendations put forward by members of George Mason University’s Anti-Racism and Inclusive Excellence Task Force at a virtual town hall Tuesday, Feb. 23.
- February 22, 2021George Mason University has ordered an outside audit of the labor practices of L.T. Services and its subcontractors.
- February 22, 2021In the most recent episode of the Access to Excellence podcast, President Gregory Washington joined Wendi Manuel-Scott, a history professor in the School of Integrative Studies, and Shernita Parker, an assistant vice president for Human Resources at Mason, via Zoom to discuss the work being done by the university’s Anti-Racism and Inclusive Excellence Task Force.
- February 22, 2021How are anti-racism efforts building on college campuses? How will Mason affirm its core values and mission of inclusion? President Gregory Washington speaks with Wendi Manuel-Scott and Shernita Parker, co-directors of Mason's Anti-Racism and Inclusive Excellence Task Force about the university's commitment to be a national leader in this dialogue.