Hello! Let me tell you about our world-class university in the heart of the Washington, D.C. metro area.
There’s so much to tell!
- Mason is on the move. We earned our spot among the most elite group of research universities in the country, as determined by the Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education.
- We’re the largest, fastest-growing and most diverse public research university in Virginia, and we offer one of the best returns on investment anywhere.
- Our proximity to the nation’s capital gives our students job, internship and cultural opportunities that are not available elsewhere.
- Mason has students from 130 countries and 50 states, with graduation rates that exceed national averages regardless of race, ethnicity or wealth status. Everyone can thrive here and enjoy a transformational learning experience on our flagship residential campus in Fairfax, Va.
- Our faculty have earned the most impressive awards, including Nobel and Pulitzer Prizes, Guggenheim Fellowships and many more. We have members of Congress, leaders in major federal agencies (the former head of the CIA teaches here!) and leading international experts across majors and disciplines.
- We believe college is much more than going to class. Whether you live on campus or off, there are endless opportunities for you to be part of Mason Nation. We have a center dedicated to advancing well-being, and about 350 clubs and organizations (Quidditch, anyone?). Research and study abroad opportunities. Alternative spring breaks. Division I athletics. Presidents and presidential candidates drop by frequently, too.
- Oh, and three words: 24-Hour Starbucks!
Come see for yourself. Please contact our Office of Admissions for additional information, or to arrange a campus tour.
- RT @AmyTakayama: Thank you @NatGeo for hosting our @WYSE_Mason youth delegates. We’re excited about our continued partnership and fo… https://t.co/3tgoxxpKFt,
- RT @kwmcnamee: What is even better is that both WBB/MBB were beneficiaries of absolute like design space. So right. https://t.co/e5TsfLcNbl,